For safeguarding enquiries, please contact If you are concerned about the welfare of an adult, please contact Cornwall Council Adult Social Care on 0300 1234 131.

Care & Support

Care & Support in cornwall is a brilliant resource for finding services in the county. Visit


If you have an urgent medical problem and not sure what to do, contact NHS111 either online or via the phone for help and assistance.

Crime & community safety

To contact the police for non-emergency matters, call 101 who will put you through to your local police force. Cornwall Council is responsible for dealing with matters relating to noise complaints and parking issues. They can be contacted on 0300 1234 100.


For information, advice and guidance relating to shielding and the covid-19 pandemic please contact the NHS shielding service on 0800 028 8327.

To access a test, please contact 119. If you have symptoms of Covid-19 and are struggling to manage these at home, please contact NHS 111 for advice.